Advantages of PRP Therapy
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- Simple, non surgical procedure
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period
- Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy:
PRP therapy is used in hair restoration for natural looking results
With a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a state of the art, non surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
The cost of PRP hair treatment can be considerable, as more sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result.
PRP is also being used in conjunction with some hair transplant procedures.
At this time there is not yet clinical proof that it works, but the results are very promising.
PRP Therapy vs Mesotherapy:
As a therapy that entails the administration of numerous micro-injections to the dermal layer of the skin one after the other through vital substances like vitamins, minerals, collagens, acids, and enzymes, it essentially boosts cell metabolism, & enhances the blood circulation to the surrounding areas. Thus it replenishes the dead or redundant hair cells.
Differences of PRP Therapy with Mesotherapy:
- While PRP involves multiple injections of platelet-enriched plasma, for mesotherapy it is a series of injections of hyaluronic acid.
- Mesotherapy is applied on the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm), but for PRP it can be on any layer of the skin to be treated.
- Whereas Mesotherapy requires about 5-6 sessions, PRP is extended over approx. 7-10 sessions.
- If PRP therapy takes an hour to complete with practically no downtime, Mesotherapy is usually done in half an hour’s time with some amount of downtime
One can be assured of the only the most appropriate and relevant packages for you, after a complete analysis of their present medical situation & feasibility. Without doubt, regardless of which is better, PRP &mesotherapy can go a long way in eradicating your long-standing fears about that diminishing hair, and grant you a full transformation.